- Organize and coordinate a successful AAA Annual Conference program that supports member engagement and development and generates revenue for the organization.
- Enhance the educational value of the meeting through integration of innovative teaching and learning methods.
- Set the standard for learning opportunities by inviting and attracting high-quality submissions/speakers.
- Design a program of submitted sessions that interests a broad cross-section of audiology and non-audiology specialties and that incorporates advancement of Academy strategic priorities.
- Promote the AAA Annual Conference to increase attendance and the impact of the meeting.
- Cultivate diversity, equity, and inclusion skills through training and educational opportunities and resources.
- Melanie Vazquez, AuD, Featured Session Subcommittee
- Riley DeBacker, AuD, PhD, Research, Clinical, and Teaching Posters Subcommittee
- Tish Gaffney, AuD, Learning Labs, Grand Rounds, and Mini Module Subcommittee
- Brenda Ryals, PhD, Research Podiums and Student Research Forum Subcommittee
- Bre Myers, AuD, PhD, Learning Modules Subcommittee
- Wafaa Kaf, PhD, Past Program Chair
- Erin Miller, AuD, Past Program Chair
- Joscelyn Martin, AuD, Past Program Chair
The work of the AAA Program Committee is overseen by the Professional Development Council.