- Develop a slate of deserving individuals and/or organizations who have been of exceptional service to the Academy and/or the profession and who are deserving of awards and who will be honored publicly during the annual conference.
- Develop strategies for increasing participation in the nomination process by members.
- Recommend changes to award categories or descriptions as needed.
- Designate a diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB) advocate and cultivate a welcoming environment that values the diversity of people and perspectives in approaching the activities of the committee.
- Deyanira Gonzalez, AuD
- David Jedlicka, AuD
- Claire Roland, AuD
- Laura Stroud, AuD
- Soumya Venkitakrishnan, AuD
- Gail Whitelaw, PhD
The work of the Honors and Awards Task Force is overseen by the Membership Engagement and Recognition Committee.