Welcome to the HearTECH Expo
In addition to a variety of educational sessions and events at AAA 2023, the HearTECH Expo provides an interactive space to connect with industry representatives, enjoy time with colleagues and have some fun, as well as earn CEUs through learning sessions in the HearTECH Hub.
"It was so fun to explore all the booths at the HearTECH Expo and learn about what other clinicians are implementing at their clinics."
Tessa Nguyen, AuD
Seattle Convention Center—Arch Building
705 Pike Street
Seattle, WA 98101-2310
Halls 4ABC and 4EF (Level 4)
Dates and Hours
- Wednesday, April 19: 4:00–7:30 pm
- Wednesday, April 19: 5:00–7:00 pm Celebrate Audiology Reception
- Thursday, April 20: 12:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Friday, April 21: 9:00 am–2:30 pm
*Hours are subject to change
Learn New Skills
- Hearing Accessibility Pavilion—Focus on education and hands-on demonstration of products to optimize patient outcomes and support equal access for individuals with hearing loss.
- Industry Update Sessions—Earn CEUs in the hall through exclusive educational programming provided by exhibitors.
- HearTECH Hub—The HearTECH Hub will showcase education, presentations, and learning opportunities starting Wednesday afternoon through Friday. It will also feature product displays and offer a social area to converse with colleagues and meet with the members and representatives of our Hub sponsors.
Connect with Peers
- Join us for the "Celebrate Audiology" opening reception on Wednesday evening.
- Enjoy time in the expo hall where you can meet up with friends and colleagues and enjoy connecting with industry representatives and partaking in fun activities and events each day.
Discover New Technology
You can connect with 200+ exhibiting companies and ask the questions most important to you and your business.
The HearTECH Expo offers you the opportunity to engage in one-on-one conversations with industry representatives, get hands-on interaction with products, and learn more about industry and hearing health-care services.
Thank You to Our Partners and Sponsors!
The generous support from our corporate partners and sponsors helps make the many Academy initiatives possible.
Become an Exhibitor or Sponsor
HearTECH Expo features organizations and companies related to the hearing health-care industry. This includes manufacturing, distribution of listening/amplification devices, hearing aids, hearing testing instruments, amplification devices, cochlear implant, and pediatric and adult educational and rehabilitative products or services.
Visit the exhibitor section for details on booth reservations, show logistics, exhibitor registration and housing, and sponsorship opportunities.