Welcome to the HearTECH Expo
In addition to a variety of educational sessions and events at AAA 2023, the HearTECH Expo provides an interactive space to connect with industry representatives, enjoy time with colleagues and have some fun, as well as earn CEUs through learning sessions in the HearTECH Hub.
"It was so fun to explore all the booths at the HearTECH Expo and learn about what other clinicians are implementing at their clinics."
Tessa Nguyen, AuD
Seattle Convention Center—Arch Building
705 Pike Street
Seattle, WA 98101-2310
Halls 4ABC and 4EF (Level 4)
Dates and Hours
- Wednesday, April 19: 4:00 pm – 7:30 pm
- Wednesday, April 19: 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm Celebrate Audiology Reception
- Thursday, April 20: 12:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Friday, April 21: 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
*Hours are subject to change
Learn New Skills
- Best Practices Pavilion—Move guidelines into practice with education in this topical pavilion.
- Industry Update Sessions—Earn CEUs in the hall through exclusive educational programming provided by exhibitors.
- HearTECH Hub—Participate in featured education, presentations, and learning opportunities throughout the day on Thursday and Friday.
Connect with Peers
Join us for the "Celebrate Audiology" opening reception on Wednesday evening.
Enjoy time in the expo hall where you can meet up with friends and colleagues and enjoy connecting with industry representatives and partaking in fun activities and events each day.
Discover New Technology
You can connect with 200+ exhibiting companies and ask the questions most important to you and your business.
The HearTECH Expo offers you the opportunity to engage in one-on-one conversations with industry representatives, get hands-on interaction with products, and learn more about industry and hearing health-care services.
Exhibitors and Sponsors
HearTECH Expo features organizations and companies related to the hearing health-care industry. This includes manufacturing, distribution of listening/amplification devices, hearing aids, hearing testing instruments, amplification devices, cochlear implant, and pediatric and adult educational and rehabilitative products or services.
Visit the exhibitor section for details on booth reservations, show logistics, exhibitor registration and housing, and sponsorship opportunities.