The AAA 2023+HearTECH Expo Program Committee invites researchers from around the world to submit an abstract for presentation in Seattle, Washington.
All abstracts are peer-reviewed in a blind-review process. Acceptance of abstracts is based on the content of the submission, available space, and overall program balance.
The Program Committee is looking for submissions that offer compelling clinical or research information for meeting attendees. We need your help in creating the most compelling and innovative sessions with the most cutting-edge and practically applicable content!
Review the following information before you submit to the categories listed below.
The Call for Abstracts site is now open.
Due Dates: Mark Your Calendar
- Learning Modules (1 hour): Focused sessions.
- Research Podiums (30 minutes): Research sessions.
- Student Research Forum (15 minutes): Sessions from graduate students.
- Mini Modules (20 minutes + 10 minutes for Q&A): Focused sessions.
- Posters: Research Posters, Classroom and Clinical Teaching Posters, and Clinical Posters: Original research.
- Industry Updates (30 minutes – open to exhibitors only)
Any questions, please email email@example.com.