CE Provider Registration Fees
Application Fee: $250
This is a one-time fee for all NEW CE providers in addition to the annual registration fee. If you are a new CE provider, you must submit a CE Provider Annual Registration Form along with payment for this and the annual fee. If you are unsure of your Academy status, contact the Academy.
Annual Registration Fee: $275
This fee is due every year (and is based on the calendar year) at the time your first Program Approval Form is submitted. Payment must be submitted with the CE Provider Annual Registration Form.
CE Provider Course Fee (billed twice yearly)
The CE provider course fee is based on a per course fee (see link below). CE providers will be billed twice a year (July and January) based on the number of courses approved/offered during the six-month period–January 1 to June 30 and July 1 to December 31, respectively.
A course is defined as an approved specific offering, on a specific date, at a specific location. Example: If an approval form was submitted for various dates and locations, each course offering will be counted individually. Ongoing online/text courses will be counted based on the number of program report forms submitted. An approved course that is canceled and/or not offered for any reason will still count as an offering. Click on the year for current CE provider fees.
- Courses offered In-person will be billed based on event date.
- Courses offered Online/Live will be billed based on the event date.
- Courses offered as a Hybrid with both in-person attendees and live/online attendees will count as two offerings and be billed as two course offerings. CE Providers must submit two participant lists and Academy transcripts will reference either the physical location for in-person or online for live/online offerings. [Please note: during the COVID pandemic, AAA will count Hybrid courses as one offering when calculating billing but two participant lists must be submitted.]
- Courses offered in two or more formats to the same participants such as in person with a portion of self-study (online webinars or text) will be counted as one offering and one participant list must be submitted. The course end date and the location of the in-person portion will appear on the transcript.
- Courses offered both Online/Live then Online/On-Demand will count as two offerings and be billed as two-course offerings. The first offering with the dates of the Online/Live event and the second offering for the on-demand period.
- For courses offered Online/On-Demand for extended periods beyond 30 days, such as for a calendar year, participant lists must be submitted monthly or quarterly and CE Providers will be billed for the total offerings depending on the reporting frequency.
Application Late Fees
An application that is submitted 30 days prior to the start of the course will not be charged a late fee. No course applications will be accepted four days prior to the start of the course.
- Late Program Application fee ($200) – Submitted 16-29 days prior to start of course
- Expedited Late Program Application fee ($300) – Submitted 4-15 days prior to start of course
Tier 1 Application Fee
- Tier 1 Application fee ($150) – Any course applying for Tier 1 CEUs must pay this fee